Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Spring break this year was so much fun!

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Hite!

Off to California for a week we go.


First thing we did at Disneyland was Splash Mountain. I didn't ride this one last time we went and I am now proud to say it is one of my favorites.


I made everyone see the Captain EO show starring Michael Jackson, paybacks for all the rides they made me go on.

Then we found a whole store devoted to nothing but LEGO's and Royce was in pure heaven. It is all he talked about for the rest of the trip.


We had to do the teacup ride, and of course I had to get sick. Darn that Walt.


Waiting in line. The lines weren't too bad, but if we go again we will try to go earlier.

The kids first time on the beach (that they'll remember anyway) and they are hooked. Uncle Nick was going to teach them how to surf, but we ran out of time. Next time we'll have to give it a go.


Loved boogie boarding, took to it right away.


Even with the wet suits they got cold after a bit, but still weren't ready to go.


Syd was momentarily grumpy because I was taking too many pics, and I thought it was so funny that I had to get one with her grumpy self.


Royce had fun taking pics (many, many of them) and this is a great one of the killer whales.


We met up with Ty's family and had a yummy dinner after which we went back to their historical house for a tour.



On the pier eating our super cheap and good frozen yogurt with Uncle Nick. Thanks for such an amazing time and for letting us stay at your beautiful home.


One last look before it was time to go. Goodbye Cali, we hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It makes me excited for June. Kevin's parents have some boogie boards and I remember having a lot of fun with them last time. So did you all get free tickets for the give a day get a day program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had so much fun! ADorable pics!

    ReplyDelete