Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Start to the Summer

We have definitely been keeping busy.
We were so excited to be at my uncle's wedding reception.
I'm happy that my funny husband is "fortunate" enough to go.



I now have waders of my own and we can finally all go fishing together as a family! Now we just need Grandpa Buggy and Grandma Lucie to come up and go with us.



Taking pics at the beautiful Bountiful Temple.
What a special day for Aunt Cami!


It was such a cold day for the season!


All the adorable cousins on my side of the family hanging out.

2 comments:

  1. Did Cami get married?

    LOVE the crazy hair pictures, what a great Mama! They are so cute.

    I love you Shanell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures. Going fishing together, how fun. We just got the kids tennis rackets, we need to get using them.

    ReplyDelete