Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Who Would Think?

Tyler talks about his PR's on facebook, so I thought I'd brag about one of mine here. This was Fight Gone Bad at Crossfit last Saturday and I got a new PR- 215! What's up now?

I would have never guessed that I would love Crossfit, everyone there is so nice and supportive. I think it may just be the only thing holding me back from complete insanity on many days. Not only do I get to keep reaching new goals, but I also get to work out with a broad-shouldered, big-muscled man who looks very hot doing pull-ups. Thanks for getting me started and putting up with all of my whining, hun!

2 comments:

  1. So is this the bootcamp I've seen advertizing about? You really should have told us about this at lunch the other day. Next time will you please tell us about it! I'm way curious and interested in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you can check out the main site at www.crossfit.com.

    Here's an article I came across:

    http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/blog-opinions/health-and-body/2010/09/crossfit-fitness-classes

    To warn you, it's approach to working out is completely antithetical to Planet Fitness. It might at first seem too much or elitist, but anybody, any age can do it. We have people of all sizes, from 18 to mid 60 year olds doing the routine.

    Shanell can tell you more.

    ReplyDelete