Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation Weekend

Yup, Tyler is done edumekayted now-   WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, DADDY!
The kids surprised him with a fun breakfast party that morning complete with presents they wrapped themselves.   
The hooding ceremony was shorter than we thought and we saw several guys from our neighborhood that also got their masters degrees that day.  It was a fun day, one that I hope the kids will remember and think about when they are making their education choices later in life.

We went to Baby Jonas' baby blessing on Sunday and also got to play a bit.  =)
Thanks for the rides,Uncle Nate - they had a blast!  
On the way home we stopped at Hill Aerospace Museum and Royce wanted a pic with Blackout.  That was a fun place, much bigger than I thought it would be.  We'll be back for more.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Hill for a long time. Everytime we pass I keep thinking we should take the kids. I'm glad they had a great time. Way to go Tyler!!!

    ReplyDelete