Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catching Up

A lot of things to catch up on since the last post. We'll be quick, promise.

I had a great time accompanying my sister on a business trip to Vegas. It came at a perfect time- the week after finals week- and let me tell ya, I needed it! I think it is safe to say I will never again take 18 credits of science courses again in my life.



Oooh, then came Christmas. It was all about magic and Harry Potter at our place. The kids loved their Olivander's wands- good job Santa!



We saw The Princess and the Frog for our traditional Christmas day movie. Where did all the popcorn go...?








Thanks for my Christmas flowers, Honey, they make my whole week every year!




Alas, then we had New Years. The kids has a fantastic time at Aunt Trishie's house with many of their cousins, 3 of which even slept over.




Welcome, Baby Paxton! Glad to have another baby to snuggle.




Dinosaur Park in Ogden, I love having a pass here. It is so fun when there are not many people and the kids just let their imaginations run wild.




Clearly the dinosaurs were not scared off by the snowball fight we had.



What dinosaur are you checking out, Ty?

2 comments:

  1. Great catch up photos. I haven't seen you around lately. We really need a girls lunch or breakfast or whatever we just need one. I hope your courses this semester are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about you guys so much lately. Aren't you a doctor yet Shanell? Ha, sometimes it feels like it's been that long since we saw you guys, even though it was only last year.

    Your cute little kiddos are SO HUGE!

    You and Ty are seriously two of my very favorite people. Every time I am with you I learn something new. You are such a wise and wonderful couple. Cheers to you my dear and this coming year. I hope it's all you want it to be. I love you SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete