Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little Ladies

She needed new dress shoes, so we went to go check them out and this is what we came home with. These were THE shoes- you know, the ones you are just dying to have. I kept showing her other shoes without heels, mind you, but these had to be it. My baby girl is in heels?


They had such cute ideas at their Luncheon today, fun decorations and activities and this cute tiara. The little ladies definitely had a great time and came home feeling special.



Could they be any cuter? I'm not sure that I am looking forward to the teenage years, but I feel like I am getting a glimpse of the positive side of having a pre-teen daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture. Wow you posted fast he he. Thanks for letting the kids play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanell said she should have asked before posting pics with your kids. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete