Friday, April 23, 2010

Yogurt!

On our bike ride tonight we stopped by a new yogurt place, Tummi Yummi's.
We are big fans of Spoon Me, but this was something different to try and it was super yummy!


Aren't these muppets/puppets the coolest ever? The kids custom designed these online and they came exactly the way they ordered them. What a fun surprise!!!




He has had tons of fun karate chopping everyone and everything he comes in contact with. These are so cool, I would have loved to have one as a kid. I want one even now!

2 comments:

  1. What site was the puppets on? They look fun. I like Tummy Yummy's too I just wish I could guess the exact weight so I could get it for free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I love those muppets. I've been waiting to see a picture of them. We designed the monster one for Taylor! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete