Sunday, May 2, 2010

Early Mothers Day!

This is my early present from Ty since we will be gone next week. He totally surprised me, I had no idea he was even thinking about painting this for me! I am married to such an amazing man who works hard to make sure he is being the very best husband and father for us. He has exceeded all of my expectations for what a husband and a father is supposed to be like. I am so grateful that we got married those many (almost 10!) years ago and that he has made us stick it out. I believe in soul mates and I know that I have found mine to share this journey with.

I feel so blessed to have two intelligent, compassionate, and funny kids. Life never gets dull with these two around. Every now and then they take my breath away with the incredibly sweet and profound things that they say and do. I love this painting because it captures so nicely one of those moments.

1 comment:

  1. Thats gorgeous how wonderful!!! He did a great job...hey I was wondering if Ty ever painted pictures of Christ. If I gave him a picture of say Kevin's parents would he be able to paint it? What would he charge for painting things like that? Hey good luck on your finals this next week! I do have to plug in though that you missed out on Saturday it was the most wonderful program, just amazing.

    ReplyDelete