Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Weekend

Gardner's Village is a great place for butter pecan fudge to die for and some spooky fun. We were so glad to have their cousin with us- she is such a sweetheart and always brightens my day when I see her.


We stopped off at a local market and they had a cute kids hay maze the kids had fun playing in.


Ty couldn't resist giving it a go as well.


At Grandpa Buggy and Grandma Lucie's house, up in the tree reading Harry Potter and just hanging out. We had such a fun weekend, I am pretty sure that you have started a fall weekend tradition.


Carving pumpkins the REAL way (according to the kids).


I always forget how messy carving the pumpkins can be.


4 spooky and fantastic pumpkins.
Thank you Grandpa and Grandma!


Out to dinner for Aunt Trishies B-day sans the kids.
My bro and his adorable wife.


Happy BERTHday, Berthie!!
My other bro and his cute wife, Berthie, and my parental units.

2 comments:

  1. The scariest time was Syd, Royce and Mykaela in Grandma Lucie's maple tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Now that is the way to carve a pumpkin ha ha. I bet they loved watching that.

    ReplyDelete