Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Weekend for Ladies

I had a reunion with my college roommates over the weekend and it was absolutely fabulous. When my friend's phone rang to remind her of her daughter's soccer practice I realized we are OLD LADIES! Annie made us all matching "The Girls of 439" matching shirts, they were beautiful. I met these fab ladies 13 years ago, and I am so grateful that they put up with my love of Tupac, beaching in my undies, and general sense of rebelliousness. Having them as roommates for 2 years and now as friends definitely makes me a better person. I love you, Ladies!


Syd had a ladies night with Aunt Trishie. What an amazing thing to have an aunt who is able to spoil you with an entire night to yourself. Thanks, Berthie!

2 comments:

  1. You make me a better person, I am so grateful to have you and all the girls of 439 in my life. Thanks for helping to make it happen! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete