Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Class of 2011

It is official, I am class of 2011.
(Well, the diploma cover that I received had a very long disclaimer that this does not technically mean I have completed all of the requirements to graduate...blah,blah, blah. Really, people?)

Graduation was awesome! The weather was fantastic, I didn't trip in my 4" heels (although, why I gave in to peer pressure and nixed wearing my Chaco's instead is beyond me), I looked super hot in my black muumuu, and I was surrounded by the best friends and family anyone could ever have.


My more-than-fabulous-in-laws who hosted a wonderful graduation lunch before the ceremony. The food was fantabulous, we absolutely devoured all of the extras by the next morning and can't wait to eat that BBQ pork and homemade potato salad again!


Family (or close enough, anyway).



Where am I...?


Super cute kiddies with their candy leis I made for them to help entertain them during the graduation ceremony.


And, last but not least...
what graduation could possibly be complete...
without a bike ride.....
on my new bike!!!

I know I have said and written it a million times, but I am truly grateful for all of the love and encouragement of my family and friends, most of all from my talented husband and hilarious kids!! Thank you, I love you almost as much as I love my new bike.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! You are awesome! I love you and am so sad I missed it...congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go... Seriously, you are AMAZING!!! I don't know if you got my messege today, but let's get together soon and celebrated since I couldn't be there. I would love to do a fun girls night. Call me when you have some time. Love you girl, so glad to have you in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete