Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shanell's Graduation!

I am so excited to finally be graduating! I have such an amazing support system that has totally made this possible. Family and friends (you know who you are!) have watched my kids, offered rides, made dinners for an entire semester, tutored me any time of the day or night, made me treats, encouraged me through emails and phone calls, done birthday lunches entirely around my schedule, paid their daughter to take my kids on vacation during finals week, have taken my kids during finals week, spent countless hours studying with me, put up with my tears and emotions, made fun of me for being upset about a B+ on an exam, understood and supported my hectic schedule, understood I only have friends between semesters, and most of all shown an incredible amount of love and patience. My husband and kids have been nothing short of amazing and giving- truly the driving force of my continuing education.

Thank you, all of you!

Hopefully this is just the first graduation and the first degree, I am excited for what is to come.

Click to play this Smilebox announcement
Create your own announcement - Powered by Smilebox
This announcement personalized with Smilebox

3 comments: