Monday, June 8, 2009

SCHOOLS OUT!

(Okay, school has been out for about a week and a half, but what the heck.  These are pics that represent good times and I'm posting 'em.)  Per tradition, our kids had a "schools out" party again this year, but this time we kept it quite a bit smaller.  They had pizza and a movie in pj's and it got crazy, let me just tell ya.  I don't know how I get talked into this every year, but I guess it is now an official tradition.     
"Red Rover, Red Rover, send EVERYONE right over!!!"
Another example of "Be careful what you ask for!"
We missed Aunt Trishie-Poo and were excited to see her!
Berth, I think you are the only good pic taker here. 
On the way out it was raining and pouring and the old man was definitely snoring.  It didn't help that I had to go out to the car during this monsoon to grab forgotten items.
Well, here is to you Mr. 2008- 2009 school year, we will see you next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment