Monday, June 8, 2009

Sydney and Riding Lessons

My Baby Girl loves to ride horses!  She has been wanting to do more of it for a while, so we were so glad to hear of a great girl right here in town who offers lessons for a super reasonable rate (if anyone else is interested I'll gladly give you her info- she is amazing).  Syd literally smiled the whole hour- it was so fulfilling for me to get to see her so happy and at ease.  We can't wait till it is time to go back again!

Tonka, Syd, Aurianna.  Good friends can be bought with a bag of carrots. 
Feeding Aurianna some well deserved carrots. 
Learning to ride and shift her weight.   Later she got to hold the reins and direct the horses all by herself. 
There was never an awkward moment, Syd just stepped up and engaged. 
She would say "Walk along, Tonka.  Good Boy!"    

4 comments:

  1. I think that would be so fun, not just for Danika but I want to go ride horses too! I bet she just loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Katelyn would die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want her info. I think Grace would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, who knew horse lessons I would have not even thought of it, in Cache Valley!

    ReplyDelete