Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Great Week with a Holiday End

I have been wanting a bike for long time "I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike..." so my hubby went and done bought me one. It is so much fun to ride as a family, we have been going all about town. After swimming we had to stop for some lunch, and what better place?



My little man, already a fisherman.



The kids got to ride Tonka in the 24th of July parade this year (thank you Kali!). Needless to say they had a fantastic time and enjoyed all the attention. We had family come up and down to see them and to hang out over the weekend. It was so fun to see everybody! Next time Syd wants to throw out candy to the loud hollering folks.



Ty doesn't have to do much to make this chubby-cheeked baby giggle, and Syd right along with him. She got to wear makeup for the parade and she looked way too old to be my Baby Girl!





Cousins just chillin' like little folks like to do. Aren't they stinkin' cute? I love being an Aunt!



More giggles, this time the littlest of them all got in on the action.



Gotta do sparklers before the fireworks start. I think the sparklers might have lasted about as long as the big fireworks this year. Anyone else feel like they were short?



Ahhh.... Because we are a happy family( although it would be nice if my own kids would pose for the pics)! Thanks for coming up, folks! Sure do preciatecha!

3 comments:

  1. Cute , cute! Yes we need to get together! Heading to Logan, not any time soon!? But I want to! I keep telling Chad that we need to head up there for one night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was the parade they were in? I remember you mentioning it but we didn't see them in the Logan parade. See you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with Syd & Royce on the horse! Looks like you had such a great time. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete