Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tyler's Surgery

Tyler just had surgery for plantar fasciitis on both of his feet so I had to post a couple of funny pics before he told me not to. He was kinda nervous before the surgery but he sure was a good sport posing for pics!



Look how proud he is of the IV - and he didn't even faint. Good job Ty!
The surgery went well and now he is enjoying his convalescence at home. He will be getting his fill of movies and Wii games for at least another week or so. Thanks for all the well wishes, visits, and support from family and friends! He is still accepting treats. And visits. =)

2 comments:

  1. I like the thinking picture. I hope he heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad the surgery went well. I wished I was closer to bring him some sweet treats. We are still crossing our fingers we will get to see you this weekend. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete