Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fantastic Yellowstone

We decided to go to Yellowstone for a couple of days before Ty's surgery. It was beautiful!
The kids were tired, but had a fun time seeing all the sights.



The view from the front of our Hotel. The place was old, but I'd stay there again just to sit outside looking at this all day.
It is so nice when they are not fighting. =)

The kids participated in the Junior Ranger program and passed off their stuff with this Ranger for a fancy badge that I sewed onto their backpacks. Great program for kids!
Just hanging out, enjoying the view.



1 comment:

  1. We were just on the other side of the park. I didn't know how close the Grand Tetons were to Yellowstone till I looked at a map. It is beautiful! Did you guys get any rain? I hope Ty's surgery goes well. Serious?

    ReplyDelete