Friday, August 21, 2009

Freaky Nightmares!

So Royce has been having some freaky nightmares, and I do mean freaky ones lately. So we looked up some stuff on the lovely internet, and of course decided to make him a dream catcher to help him "catch" his bad dreams. I did not think it would work, but so far so good. If this stops working we are going to try to spray for bad dreams (squirt bottle with water and vanilla). All this stuff seems so weird to me, but it is just heartbreaking to have to see him go through this. I'll do hokey stuff if it helps my little man. Anyone have any good ideas? What do you do when your kids have nightmares?

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great ideas. Maxwell has bad dreams a lot too. Last night, in fact, he scared me to death. He came out of his room at 3am screaming like someone was after him. His heart was pounding and he was shaking. He never gets in bed with us, but last night it was all I could do to calm him down. It makes me so sad when that happens.
    You are such a good mom:) Love you lots.

    We will be in Utah in October for my brothers wedding... Let's get together.. ya ya ya!!

    ReplyDelete