Thursday, August 27, 2009

Much to be Grateful For

We have so much.
I need to try harder to be more appreciative and thankful for what we have.
I am going to do better.

For Ronald McDonald and his great invention of a Playland.


Ice cream cones that make kids smile.


My Dad who taught me
"What matters is that you do the right thing."

Finding out what that is can be quite a journey.


Kids who never let life get too dull.


Sisters who love you, no matter what.
Pinkie swear.


A family to learn and grow with.


Curious Cousins and an adorable Aunt.


Chubby cheeks and a sassy attitude.


A husband who will:
do the chores
make great dinners
read with the kids
support me in anything
even...

pose for cheesy pictures with me.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! I love the first thing you're thankful for....McDonalds Playland ha ha. Funny! Hope your classes are going well this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I miss you! What a cute post, thanks for the smile.
    Your kids are getting so big!!

    We will be out in October for my brothers wedding.... Let's get together!

    ReplyDelete