Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Great Summer

A few of these pics are way past due. This is from July when my baby turned 7. SEVEN, can you believe it? Wow, I am feeling old. He had the coolest archery cake from Aunt Tricia!


We got hooked up with passes for Raging Waters and so we had to go, our friend had the day off and was able to spend it with us and we had so much fun. I would definitely go again!


It was clean and there was a lot for the kids to do, Royce did this at least a dozen times and would have happily done it a few dozen more.


They had so much fun!
Thanks for the hook up Miss Mandy!


While in SL the kids got haircuts for school (I love trying out funky things on Royce's hair).
Syd chopped her hair off! I can't believe she chose this haircut, but it is way cute and fun.



Guys night: Lego's, loud metal music, manly junk food, & wrestling.


Ladies Night: Rodeo, face painting, junk food, hooping and hollering, & cute cowboys.

1 comment:

  1. I like her haircut. It looks like it will be easier to do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Pick a date to go to lunch or breakfast sista :)

    ReplyDelete