Sunday, August 8, 2010

Up in Them Hills

Summer semester in finally over for me! I am relishing being able to cook and clean and actually just hanging out with my 2 cute kids and doing regular Mom things. We had some great company today (THANK YOU!) and it was so relaxing to visit and eat without the threat of homework lurking nearby.

I am so blessed to have such supportive and amazing family and friends, especially my husband. I know I will be happy wherever we end up and whatever we end up doing. Although I have my moments where I'd like to cry (and sometimes I do), I am confident that we are staying true to ourselves and doing what is right for our family.

I believe in staying positive and celebrating the small things in life. With that in mind, let the journey continue...


We went up in them thar hills a few weeks ago for some good old target practice and quality family time playing games. We had so much fun!




Who does she get these freckles from? I always wanted freckles when I was younger, guess my daughter got them instead.



Ready.
Aim.....
Fire!



This thing would not leave us alone- obviously he is used to getting fed.


1 comment:

  1. Them thar ha ha your so funny. How nice to have a break from school. See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete