Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let School Begin

31 flavors of fun, ya'll!
Thanks for all the B-day wishes - I feel the love!
(This picture of myself is my special gift back to you.)
The juniors on their first day of 4th and 2nd grades at school yesterday. They were both so excited, I don't think they slept much at all the night before. I remember being nervous for my 1st day, too. Guess it is just part of being a kid. I am so glad that I am sending them to such an awesome school where they are challenged and engaged rather than just babysat for the day, and I love that they have to wear modest and classy clothes. Aren't they just stinkin' cute!


They got twinner shoes! They are both so excited for their new Chuck Taylors. Oh boy, let the brand name recognition begin, egh?


3 comments:

  1. Wow your kiddo's are so big. Syd looks especially grown up with her hair cut short.
    So we are officially in Utah. It would be so fun to get together sometime soon. We could meet in SLC somewhere.
    You are amazing and I am so glad we're friends. Love your recent post about life and being positive. You really are so positive and happy and loving. Thanks for being such a great example.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a happy birthday but you still need to plan a lunch date hint hint!!! As for your question on my blog the kids get home at 2:30. I love the new time. They get home early enough to get homework done and play before dinner. Before it seemed like they didn't have much time to play. I love it. Kevin can take them on his way to work when it is stormy. Did I say I love the new time ha ha. The kids are loving their teachers. I can't wait to check out the smart boards each classroom got this year, I hear they are really neat. I'm impressed at how excited they are to do homework! (although I'm assuming that will wear off in a few weeks ha ha) So when is that lunch date huh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is too cute. Im glad you had a great birthday! I just LOVE Syd's hair!

    ReplyDelete