Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Summer Pics

Here is a few random pictures from the summer I haven't yet posted, and since adult school (and the craziness) once again begins tomorrow I thought I'd just better hurry up and get this done.

We went for a quick trip to Idaho Falls. We love the hotel on the falls and riding bikes around, makes for a great mini-vacation.


Mandee and I got hooked up with VIP passes for Eclipse when it first came out. I will go to a free movie anytime, even this one- and the free popcorn and soda didn't hurt.


Royce loved having his longer mohawk all summer. Had to make it red for the 4th.


Riding to the parade (that the kids rode a horse in) with cousin Dallon. So cute and so many questions!


A beautiful calm day at Bear Lake.


Syd even tried water skiing for the very first time!


Then after my finals and applications were completed my honey took me to the place of the stone that is yellow for another quick trip. As a kid I always hated taking a cooler on trips, but we took a cooler and only ate out once (thanks for breakfast G & G !). We ate healthier and it worked much better with our schedule in the park. A cooler is the cooler way to go.


We went on different trails and saw new things, this pic just doesn't do these bright colors justice.


We saw lots of elk.


We took respite at the place of peace (aka my lake), and enjoyed the serenity. I love taking walks along here to the country store to get ice cream and just enjoying the lake.


Amazing things like this always seem to help put things in perspective.


And of course we saw lots and lots of bison. We had to turn back from our walk because the frisky bison had migrated and were way too close to the path. Tyler took this opportunity in the car to ask various bison if they knew they had a little butt.
I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment